WELCOMEThank you for your interest in employment with the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office. Are you looking for an exciting career with amazing career growth opportunities and excellent benefits? Do you enjoy serving your community and working with people that are dedicated and become like a second family?
- Are you at least 18 years old and of good moral character?
- Do you hold a high school diploma or GED?
- Are you able to pass a physical and entry-level test?
(You must complete and submit your application online with the required documents for your application to be considered.)
Below are the starting annual salaries listed for the following positions with no experience:
- Corrections Deputy with no experience - $36,816.00
- Patrol Deputy with no experience - $36,816.00
- Clerk with no experience - $27,664.00
- LPN with no experience - $45,281.60
At the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office, compensation is more than just base pay. Sheriff Champagne offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays
- Paid Medical and Life Insurance
- Retirement & Pension Plan
- Longevity Pay- $15 per pay period for every year of service for up to 30 years
- Higher Salary for any College Degree from an Accredited College.
- Uniforms provided
For more information, contact Human Resources at (985) 783-6625 or HR@stcharlessheriff.org