TRIAD / SALT Council
- 9:30 am
- Second Tuesday of each month
- St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office Law Enforcement Complex
260 Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway Luling, Louisiana 70070
TRIAD community meetings are once a year and also a Senior Day event is planned once a year. These are open to St. Charles Parish seniors aged 60 and over.
The current 2017 officers are:
- Chairman: Captain Patrick Yoes
- Vice Chairman: April Keller
- Coordinator: Joyce Gullage
- Treasurer: Mary Ann Theriot
- Secretary: Lupe Sweeney
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office's TRIAD / Seniors and Lawmen Working Together (SALT) is a program comprised of three branches:
- Concerned citizens
- St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
- St. Charles Council on Aging and Home Health Agencies
These entities come together in a united effort to protect and assist the elderly of our community.
This program is designed to promote the prevention of crime and to assist victims of crime through cooperative education, mutual awareness, and participation by SALT.
For information on the Triad program, please contact Triad Officer Joyce Gullage at (985) 783-1355.